Join Old School Paranormal and the staff at Fort Harker for an exciting Haunted Fort Harker Ghost Tour on November 9, 2019. The first 30 minutes will be a presentation by the Old School Paranormal team giving in-depth information on the equipment we use to conduct paranormal investigations. Paying tour guests will be able to use some of the equipment during the tour. After the presentation and a review of safety and etiquette guidelines, guests will be split into two teams and the tour will begin! All four buildings (Commanding Officers Quarters, Junior Officers Quarters, Depot and Guardhouse) will all be open and available to investigate during the tour. After the tour, you will have an opportunity to purchase a "I Survived the Haunted Fort Harker Ghost Tour" t-shirt!
**ALL GUESTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN A WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT PRIOR TO BEGINNING THE HAUNTED FORT HARKER GHOST TOUR **
6:30pm Central - Pre-tour social and presentation at the Commanding Officers Quarters (Kanapolis, Kansas)
12:30am Central - Tour ends
Haunted Fort Harker Ghost Tour Tickets - 11/9/2019
Failure to agree or refusal to sign to the terms of the below agreement will result in your tickets being forfeited and denied access to the HAUNTED FORT HARKER GHOST TOUR.
1. I am to assume the full risk on the HAUNTED FORT HARKER GHOST TOUR.
I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE, Old School Paranormal, Fort Harker Guardhouse Museum, Ellsworth County Historical Society...their officers, agents, servants, or employees (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or any of the property belonging to me, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, or otherwise, while participating in such activity, or while in, on or upon the premises where the activity is being conducted.
2. As these tours are conducted at night, I hereby elect to voluntarily participate in said activity with full knowledge that said activity may be hazardous to me and my property. I VOLUNTARILY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISKS OF LOSS, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, that my be sustained by me, or any loss or damage of property owned by me, as a result of being engaged in such activity, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
3. I further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage or costs, including court costs and attorney fees, that they may incur due to my participation in said activity, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise.
4. It is my express intent that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse, if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am deceased, and shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the above-named RELEASEES. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia.
5. IN SIGNING THIS RELEASE, I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT I have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and I execute this Release for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.
6. HAUNTED FORT HARKER GHOST TOUR is not affiliated in any way with or sponsored by The City of Kanapolis, Kansas.
ALL TOUR PARTICIPANTS ARE REQUIRED TO SIGN A LIABILITY RELEASE WAIVER.
In additional to the WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HARMLESS AGREEMENT, by purchasing tickets for your ghost tour from Old School Paranormal you are acknowledging and agreeing to the following conditions.
- Please show up on time. While we do make an effort to wait for anyone that we know is running a few minutes late we do have to take all of our guests into consideration. We do begin our tours on time. Please make sure you are on time, too. Try showing up about 15 minutes prior to the start or your tour time to ensure you can find parking and check in.
- There will be no refunds for no-shows. If you absolutely cannot make your tour we will be happy to reschedule it for you at no cost.
- Ghost Tour Tickets are non-refundable. If you must reschedule please give us at least 24 hours notice.
- Our Haunted Fort Harker Ghost Tours run rain or shine. In the rare event that we must cancel a tour, we will contact you and give you the option of a refund or rescheduling. You will not be given a refund unless Old School Paranormal cancels the tour.
- Switching to a different tour or time is not allowed without contacting us first with at least a 24-hour notice. Please show up for your tour at your time. If you let us know you need a different date we can very often make that happen.
- These are walking tours. So please be prepared to walk. Wear comfortable shoes. Also, bring water to stay hydrated. Staying hydrated is very important to the enjoyment of your tour. We do plan stops in areas where there are chairs. Please use these chairs to take a load off of your weary feet if you are so inclined.
- Please eat full meals before the tour. Although we will take rest breaks, there will not be time allotted for meal breaks. If you wish to bring a snack, please keep the snack in your vehicle. You will have an opportunity during our Tour to eat a snack if you wish.
- There is absolutely no smoking allowed on the tour. Guests who arrive for the tour under the influence of alcohol or narcotics will be removed from the tour immediately without refund of the ticket price.
- While our tours do tell the haunted side of Fort Harker we cannot guarantee you will witness any paranormal activity. Any tour company that does is simply lying.
- If you feel inclined to do so, please feel free to slip a few dollars your tour guide’s way after the tour. They certainly appreciate it and it helps them continue to their research into the stories they tell on their tours.
All tickets are non-refundable. To help ensure the best experience for our guests we have the following cancellation policy. We understand things may come up that prevent you from attending your tour. If you cancel your tour at least 24 hours in advance we will allow you the reschedule your tour to a different day. However, if you wait until the day of your tour to cancel we cannot guarantee we can reschedule you. We will do our best to move you to a different day, at no charge, or a different tour if need be. No refunds will be issued for tickets.
Our Weather Policy
Welcome to Kansas. It isn’t uncommon for us to have rain showers, tornadoes, and gusty wind. However, we do have a policy to let you know what happens in the event of nasty weather.
- Our Ghost Tours operate Rain or Shine. Please check the weather before scheduling your tour. If it is raining, bring an umbrella. The drizzle adds to the spooky nature of our tours!
- In the event that it is storming and we deem it unsafe to continue with our tours we will give you the option of rescheduling your tour or getting a full refund. This is only in situations where we cancel the tours.
- You not showing up because it is raining will constitute as a no-show. We will not refund ticket prices in the case of no-shows. If you wish to reschedule your tour we will be happy to do so for you.